Availability of Raw Milk in the State of Alabama:
- Blountsville: Shallow Creek Farm and Feed, Terry Sterling, firstname.lastname@example.org . Free-range chickens and brown eggs, raw cow's milk for pet consumption and raw goat's milk for pet consumption, homemade lye soap, farm-raised hogs. Beginning to do grass-fed beef; email for details.
- Elberta: Raw cheese available from Sweet Home Farm.
- Hazel Green: Shekinah Farm www.shekinah-farm.com, Christie Berry raw jersey milk for pet comsumption, recipes and supplies for cheesemaking available, raw, local honey, organic food co-op, Alternative health care. E-mail for directions: email@example.com
- Verbena: Milkin 4 Us, Sherry and Bruce Wells, (205) 755-1333, firstname.lastname@example.org . Fresh brown eggs (free ranged), brown egg layer chicks in summer months, Batam Chicks to sit eggs, raw goat milk for animal consumption, offering goat kids for sale (Nubians and Kinders)
Will offer Cheese, soaps and other products as time allows.
- Wilmer: Sheila Lee, (251) 377-0974, email@example.com . Fresh yard eggs, raw goat milk for pets. www.geocities.com/Just_4_Goats
Availability of Raw Cows Milk and Raw Goats Milk in the USA:
According to the RealMilk.com website:
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader. The Weston A. Price Foundation reserves the right at its sole discretion to exclude raw milk producers not considered qualified.
RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has cured autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and
allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future--including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself at http://www.realmilk.com/appeal-jun06-testimonials.html. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
PLEASE NOTE also that the Webmaster does not know of other sources and will only direct you to check with the closest local chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation.--Please do not email the webmaster asking where you can find raw milk. Thank you.
- The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by
emailing the webmaster . We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
For additional information please contact your local chapter of the Weston Price Foundation.